Forum [ Radio Sarajevo ]

Napredna pretraga
Dobrodošli, Gost. Molimo, prijavite se ili se registrirajte.
Jeste li propustili aktivacijsku email poruku?

Prijavite se korisničkim imenom, lozinkom i duljinom prijave
22.11.2014; 19:31:56 pm
Novo na Radiosarajevo.ba
Novosti: Za sve one koji nas posjećuju putem mobilnih telefona: WAP verzija Foruma Radio Sarajeva je:
Da bi imali mogućnost pregleda linka, molimo Vas da se registrujete ili prijavite ukoliko već imate Korisnički račun.
 Str: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111   Dolje
0 Članova i 1 Gost pregledava ovu temu. Alati teme  
Čitanje 14.06.2013; 22:20:24 pm #2725
lupinus

Odg: Halit Ergenç & Bergüzar Korel

Halit pjeva pjesmu uz koju je zaprosio Berg

Da bi imali mogućnost pregleda linka, molimo Vas da se registrujete ili prijavite ukoliko već imate Korisnički račun.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xmtxB_3edc&feature=youtu.be

Intervju

Citat:
ANCHORWOMAN (AW):Welcome to all of you.This is a very very special episode.Sure the top of beauty is to enjoy it while you are really successful.If achieving success is difficult ,then keeping this success is more difficult.We have a totally unique person in all aspects.In the history of turkish art,only few achieved and retained this success as our guest actor today.We can call him....SUPER STAR...MEGA STAR.But basically he is a...HUMAN BEING,far above normal.Personally,I am so proud of him as a human being and as an actor.Let's get to know him in a closer way and open with keys.... His Doors.The great Star,very enjoyable on all levels.....HALIT ERGENC.

AW:Welcome to you.

HALIT:Welcome to you.Thanks to you.

AW(in turkish)How are you?

HALIT:Well,very well!Welcome to you in our country.AW:and you too,welcome to you in our shooting place,but I think you are used to such atmosphere of palaces.

HALIT(laughing): Not palaces,let's say "Sarayi".

AW:We also are hosting you in the "Sarayi".Halit Bey,I decided today that I won't waste even a second of my interview with you.I know your life has a lot of...Doors ,if we can use such expression.Your human side is totally different than any other role you have played.That is why I will start from this..."Human side".Who is....Halit Ergenc?

HALIT:Who is Halit Ergenc??!! Now,we will start with the dates.I was born in the year 1970 in Istanbul.I can tell you that as a kid I loved ...nature,adventures.I loved the sea so much.I loved cycling so much.At the age of mid twenties,the bike was my only way of transporting.I studied in the conservatory,but before it ,I studied something called "Engineering Sciences of marine and ships" in "Istanbul University for Science and Technology",but I left in the second year.I entered the "Opera section" in the Conservatory.Then from the Opera to the "Musical section".At that time,I started taking roles in plays.I,also began giving lessons in dancing..When I talk about ... Myself,you get the feeling I am talking about several characters in my life.Then,honestly I worked for a while in the field of images..and movies.I traveled outside my country.I lived for a while,in America.In the end,I reached a certain point. I am....LUCKY!!! I have a career and I work in it.In this career,I meet a lot of people and despite the difference in their cultures, I was able to gather characteristics by them through my career,because being an actor makes me enjoy such situation.I love my career so much because I discover myself.I work it with great joy!!!!

AW:Let's take the ...first Key! It is the key of.."Halit at his home" who lived in an artistic house amd this is a "Responsibility".Your father "Sait Ergenc".He had a very famous name in Turkey,whether as a singer or as an actor,and even in the field of doublage.He was an extra ordinary person as a human and as an artist.The "Responsibility" and this kind of home where you were bred,what did it give to HALIT??

HALIT:My father had a lot of varities.The people who knew my papa well amd surrounded him,tell me..."Are you the son of Said Ergenc? Some know him as "theater actor"amd "writer".Others know him as slippers-seller,or as womanizer in the closed market.This is because people had met him at different times and cultures.All those who knew him in different times of his life amd up till this day,remind me of his variety achievements which gave my life its color.Despite this responsibility and what I and my papa lived,he gave me a certain prospect to life and to my relation to people , he enriched my life.This is what I can say. As a writer and a theater actor,he had a lot of books that may reach 50,all about love.Those are more than the responsibility and obligations as I told you.Because of them ,I was able to know a lot of people.Several days ago,I met with an uncle who knew Papa during his life.He told me some details.These details increase my knowledge.

AW:In the beginning of your life,after your high school,when you were planing for your life,You decided to take a totally different way from the art way,even though...ART is in your blood and your family home.You studied "Marine Engineering" or whatever,then you left it and started acting.Why was this "Hesitation"?Were you afraid you would be compared to your father?? OR Did you want to try something new and then you corrected your way?

HALIT:Here in our country ,you finish high school at the age of 16 or 17.At that age,the person has a very high energy because he has a lot of ideas on his mind.This was my case.I wanted to do something different from what I had seen before.I wanted to build a totally different life.On that day,my papa told me,"Son,the talent you have is not in this direction.Go to it and work with this talent.This can't be your career.This is what he told me,but I denied him.This is what happened.This is the father-son relation.This was similar to the argument that was usually between us.After 2 years,when I left Autoa and joined the conservatory and entered its exam,I didn't tell Papa because he had told me so,before.This is the truth that I saw afterwards,but at that time I was filled with that enthusiasm and rush of the youth. I didn't want to show him that he was right.When I entered the conservatory,Papa told ,"You probably don't know what you want!"He said so to test me one more time.He wanted to know if I was sure this time of my decision.He was right!!In the end,one will return to his talent.With such "PAPA",it is impossible to go to a different way than his own way.If I had kept thinking in the same way and the same stubborn,I wouldn't have reach what I have reached today from strength and status. I am sure of this!!!

AW:Sure,let's agree that whoever has a great talent whatever time passes must return to this talent.But you caught up quickly,1 or 2 years only and returned to opera,music and acting,which is wonderful.I am still in the first door,the door of the "Family"..."Sait Ergenc" door.Usually ,you ...Never mention,"I AM SAIΤ ERGENC"S SON".. You never used his name,neither while studying nor while working. If ever you were asked,you answer..."Evet"I am the son of Sait Ergenc.But you wanted to be ..HALIT ERGENC..from the very beginning.

HALIT: In the earlier years,especially when I started to work on the theater and opera theater. Everyone knew Papa and I never introduced myself as the son of my Papa.I tried to enter in more than one audition.More than once I tried to prove myself.I didn't tell them I am the son of Sait because I wanted them to accept me for my talent.....my personality,without my dad.I wouldn't say that I am the son of Sait.When they knew from my papa or any other way,and I have a lot of stories about this situation,they would tell me..."Why didn't you say you are the son of Sait?"This happened to me in the opera and in "Dormain Theater".The manager of the theater told me the same and in several other places as well.My wish was to work in any place,I didn't want them to look at me as the son of..."Someone"..If...I..can't succeed or I wanted to work it has to be....because of...ME..... For this reason,I hesitated a lot at that time.I was always proud to be the son of "Sait Ergenc".I always say so proudly everywhere. Because ,now I am working in this job and people know me through my talent and career.But at the beginning I hesitated much to say that I am the son of Sait Ergenc.

2nd (A' part)

AW:Before we close the "Family" door, there is also the "music" regardless the voice and the feeling and what you presented in the musical plays.You love the opera.You have different preference to different kinds of music.You have a special love to the "Arabesque and foreign" music. Is this true?

HALIT:We closed the door of the family,but the arabesque music comes from there,then we can close the door after that. Papa and his writings and the place he lived in, expressed the beginning of the arabesque music.Papa has more than one work concerning this section. Unfortunately ,some people don't like the arabesque much and even resent it.But composing this kind of music is built on feelings and souls. Because it expresses certain culture at a certain time.It talks about real things .But these real things even if we hate or resent them or were wrong...we can't deny them or deny who we really are.If I am feeling bored and I stop here and say....ooooffff ...,this is arabesque.In other countries,this "ooooffff" will be said differently and they aren't in my same condition.All this is "Our Music". Of course, not only in the arabesque but also in the modern turkish music and in the folk turkish music.Papa used to listen to the arab music a lot.Listening to the arab music and songs,made him compose special music.But he also listened to foreign music and loved it.When he died,I found a lot of CDs which showed me the foreign music and orchestras of that time which he liked a lot,but he had never mentioned to us and we never knew of it.When we looked for these old music on the internet,I saw my Papa's name on some of them.I bought some of them.I discovered a new line for my dad that I had never known before.He had some photos when he was holding the mic with his hand,he was young then.For this reason,my music taste,if that is what you mean,was widened by my papa.The most reason for my wide musical taste is....My Father.In a second interval of my life phases,there were other kinds of music which took priority to me.The music I heard and liked much made me happier than doing anything else.I think the music was related to my love and spiritual condition at that time.For example,Rock music,Jazz as well.I mean the classic Jazz and fusion Jazz..All this variety is related to the nature....and people...when people progress music also progresses and differentiates to new kinds, according to my opinion.

AW:I think if arts and music don't progress, there would be something wrong.Music is Life.It should change as plants grow and always re new as life.In the life of Halit Ergenc,you didn't tell me about the most song which you feel .."Yourself" when you sing it.

HALIT:One of the songs I sing,there are a lot of songs ,for example.....I never think of this question alone.When they ask me,I freeze and can’t answer. There are a lot of songs.

AW:The first song which comes to your mind.

HALIT:The first which comes to my mind....for example, there is a singer called Yasar Guvenir..."What is happiness without you". This is his song. Papa also had a song...called.."I can neither leave you nor leave the bars". I don't know why this song comes to my mind directly.I also love "Arkan Oglu" with his album "Traveling to the extend of life". There are a lot of other nice songs.

AW:The first song that comes to your mind! I want to listen to you...Who would you sing to. I want to listen to feel.....Halit Ergenc from his heart!

HALIT:OK,you really surprised me so much......(HE SINGS...)

HALIT:Do you know this song?

AW:I love this song so much.You knock on the heart of people with this song.

HALIT:It is so wonderful.

AW:This song specially when you sing it like you are knocking the hearts of people telling them.."Love...you are missing a lot of things,,live it".

HALIT:You are right!

AW:Tell me,why did you choose it,how do you choose the song you sing?

HALIT:I haven't thought of this since long.I haven't sung for a while.During the period that I sang in,I loved the romantic songs more.My feelings and thoughts are in this direction.I choose the songs which express my thoughts and move my feelings.Sure the song may be wonderful,but if I feel it with my soul and mind as well...I wouldn't sing it,if I don't really feel it.This applies to everything else.

AW:From the music door to the "Acting door".

HALIT:Excellent!

AW:The roles you presented also apply to this rule,that you must feel to present it??

HALIT:Of course,there is a resemblance.Honestly,we actors when we work on a role,we are tempted by the feelings of this role....and not by its duration.What it offers,How it is beneficial !!This is what really tempt me!!I love to work the character from the heart to the heart.There should be real true feelings directed to the viewer and he should evaluate such character.This way,it would be strong,real from your heart.This also makes the actor true and close to people.This is how I like to play my roles,and this is how the viewers accept me and want me.I feel that what reaches the people is what is more true and closer to them.

AW:You started on a "large Monster" called the theater.We call it the grand master.You stood on the stage at the age of 26.How was it?your first confrontation with the audience?

HALIT:In the theater,I was never afraid.When I was searching for myself,the theater was my first step on this way. I,first discovered myself on the stage.I didn't know what people feel or go through.This was the place where I felt....the place of "MY SECRETS....MY FEAR... SHOUTING....CRYING". Theater was the basic reason for my position in my career up till now.I feel theater is the father of all arts,love it much.I would love to return to it.I worked with very important directors who offered me a lot of chances.I loved working with them.I played in musical plays in the theater and loved it.I also met a very great master and worked with him an opera as I was a conservatory student. Viewers liked it and watched it a lot.They loved us and the play.

AW:You played a lot on the theater.The last play you played,people kept applauding for a long time even after the closure of the curtains.Your relation with the theater teach you to face the audience .So we call the theater the master.When you break the limit of fear and face the audience,you are in another world.What did the theater teach Halit Ergenc?

HALIT:Do you want me to tell you about myself in 2 minutes?It taught me a lot of things.First,to stand on the stage,facing the audience,this teaches the actor .....the importance of the Moment... its importance as a start(when you enter the scene) and its general value which is so much. Υou work with a project which you love too much and do a lot of Rehearsals and then in front of the audience.Then you get the result of it...When and How.After acting your role and understanding it from a different point of view,you start to understand how to be taught more about your life that you haven't noticed before.This role also makes you discover a lot of things about yourself.On stage,I feel the ...Only truth is the stage.I am one of those who are shy in real life,but on stage I communicate with the audience.I am more free....and I become more bold.The effect of the theater is not found in any other place.There is a feeling on the stage that is not found in any other career.I didn't see it in any other career.Even in movies and TV series the effect is different.The theater has a different kind of effect especially to me.

AW:Do you miss it?

HALIT:Yes,from time to time,I miss it.There are times when I want to act in the theater.When you think about such things I am ver very busy in the series and for this reason, it's impossible to think about theater. For the past 12 years,I didn't work on the stage and this frightens me.With all the concerns of life,love is not all full of roses.There is work...kid...wife...family.I do care a lot about my family.I am longing for the theater,always.

AW:Since we talked about things that you might miss like the theater.Did Halit miss taking a hand bag on his back and travel freely around the world or travel anywhere he wants.You were a freedom-lover.All the time you traveled from one place to another and loved to feel free.

HALIT:I miss this so much.This is what I long for and love so much.I have a big problem which is to stay in one place.I love traveling so much like you literally said.."Put my bag on my back"I miss this so much.I always dream of doing this,but I can't.

AW:I know you have changed from one side to the totally opposite side. From a person that free ,loves traveling and enjoying....carries a bag on his back to ...Someone only working ,staying at home and live his live with Ali. What about Ali?

HALIT:Will I tell you about Ali?

AW:We will re open other doors ,but whenever I hear about Ali,I love to stop for a while...Who does he resemble??What does he do at home and your feelings as a father??

HALIT:Ali from the face and body ,he resembles his mother more.Yes he resembles her more and this upsets me.He is a very energetic kid,a three- years old boy,naughty,loves to move.He has friends of his age.They go out together to play in the gardens.Maybe he is the energetic naughty kind when he is a kid ,but when he grows up,he will change.To me he is the source of happiness and gladness in our house,like any kid to his parents.May God save all kids to their parents.We will grow him up and by God's will he will become a good one.

AW:Your feelings as a father,Do you put yourself in your father's place,at that time...What did he do and how did he feel?

HALIT:Sometimes such matters cross my mind.At some points,I remember him.What I did to my Papa at that time and How my papa reacted...and I learn from what he did.

AW:It isn't easy being a dad,especially with your great responsibilities,for example....You will inherit him a "NAME".This "NAME" which you are keeping very successful.In the midst of all your busy time...fame...long hours of shooting,to present your role in such a perfect way that we see.When you come home,you have lost a lot of your energy.Are you able to compensate this at home?What do you do?

HALIT:The ... NAME....is of no importance.The most important is ...Our Humanity.If you know how to deal together in a humanly way... love what we do,then the name become ...NOTHING.We stop thinking what is the name of this or that.It becomes only a result.If I want to leave my son anything,I would like it to be....Ethics,Love and how to deal with people as my Papa taught me.I don't want him to use my name as a bridge to succeed.If my son is talented,he will be welcomed in the field and I will feel free he did what he wanted to do.Sure,it will help because they will say that his father is an actor and his grandfather is an artist...sure this will help, but who will prove himself...he is my son? He will prove himself with his effort and hard working.But also ...maybe he won't like acting or music.He may become a doctor or an engineer.It is all up to him.I won't interfere in his personal life.That is why,I keep saying that the way we grow up your son...is the way you will find him in front of you. I have no problem in any ambition my son has even when he is a kid ...I am not against this.

AW:There is a tiny difference between being an actor in the studio and a father at home.Halit Ergenc is one of few who,when the camera says "Stop"...he becomes Halit Ergenc and not any other character he is representing,Some say it is so difficult to get out or in the character...to you...it is simplier.

HALIT:Of course,of course.A lot talked about this matter.This is not the case.An actor who says that he can't get out of the role when he is away of the camera...is not logic at all.Because your profession is your ability to separate when you are ...IN...and when you are...OUT.I am ...HALIT,out.In front of the camera ,I am the Sultan or any one else.It is all up to me as an actor.How I deal with the character and the role and how I think.If a scene with intense moving emotions,I work on that basis.I take my time ,concentrate more and try to be real as an actor.Whoever say otherwise I think he has a problem.He is "Exceeding" as they say.I am not that kind.I am a real man and work in a realistic way.

AW:When shooting stops,he meets himself once again,after he had left himself before shooting...I like this expression so much.Before I close the door of Ali's story,I know he is filling your home with love and naughty.The last question is related to him.What is Ali doing with "Your Beard"while it is growing day after day.Kids have a problem with their Beard-parents especially you are leaving it to grow up.

HALIT:I have only one problem with Ali.Ali from the day he grew up and became aware,he saw me with a beard.One day I told him,"I am thinking of shaving my beard and I maybe forced to shave it.He answered me,"Don't shave it! I don't want you to shave it.I like you with a beard."

AW:He got used to it!

HALIT:Yes,but not only used to it.He only saw me like this.He had the time to get used to it.He only knows his father with a beard and he doesn't know him otherwise.So his father has a beard.

AW:So,what is the solution when your role ends in MY??What will you do with Ali?

HALIT:Sure,I will find a way at that time and he will get used .We will find a way to convince him that this is your father and has changed and shaved,but he is the same.He didn't change ,but the beard changed.

AW:Ali will be seated,Halit bey shaving and maybe our camera will be shooting so we get Ali's reaction bit by bit.....Papa without the beard.

HALIT:At that time we will see.

AW:God save him,We know kids are totally different inside the house from the love,warmth they find and like so much.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qaXS1vX3b9Y
« Zadnja izmjena: 14.06.2013; 22:51:17 pm lupinus »
Čitanje 14.06.2013; 22:24:01 pm #2726
lupinus

Ovo je koliko ja znam jedina slika iz Antaliye gdje su njih dvoje zajedno

Čitanje 14.06.2013; 22:31:58 pm #2727
lupinus

Halit, Ceyda i jos jedna grupa poznatih sa premijerom Erdoganom.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICecg1WeHaE&feature=youtu.be
« Zadnja izmjena: 14.06.2013; 22:54:44 pm lupinus »
Čitanje 14.06.2013; 23:20:56 pm #2728
lupinus

Jeste se raspisali  
Ja kao i Marko od obaveza rijetko se stizem javiti u posljednje vrijeme. Iz kuce izadem oko 10.30h a vratim se oko 21.30. Prije posla idem na casove voznje a poslije  malo prosetam tako da kuci dodem
sva nikakva.
Drago mi je vidjeti da ste se svi malo vise aktivirali.

Citat:
Halit je vrlo aktivan na prosvjedima, dok se Berg pojavi, uslika i stavi na Instagram  i šuti. Njezine kolege sa seta, inače nama nepoznati glumci, a tamo obožavani idoli su vrlo pametni te ne znaju sastaviti ni jednu rečenicu, dok čak ni o prosvjedima ne znaju previše reći, pročitaju jednu točku peticije a prije što se pojave narod im plješće koliko ostali ne dobiju zajedno... šteta...

mislim da su kolege malo pametnije postupile nego par Ergenc. Ovo po meni  nisu vise protesti protiv izgradnje trgovackog centra za koji se oni zalazu, nego je grupa ljudi ovo iskoristila i pretvorila u proteste protiv vlade tj. premijera.
Slazem se sa Bluicom sto se ovoga tice i nadam se samo da mu ovo nece naskoditi  

Citat:
Njega dozivljavaju kao Sulejmana, reporteri mu se na ulici tako obracaju (padisah), strani drzavnici ga primaju prema zvanicnom drzavnickom protokolu - i sve to ima ocigledan i zanimljiv uticaj na svest prosecnog gledaoca, a posebno u zemlji gde veliki deo publike ne pravi razliku izmedju onoga sto je serijal, TV sadrzaj, odnosno fikcija i realnog zivota glumaca.

Citat:
Berg iskorištava priliku pomutnje s Meryem i Sulejmanom i Halitovoj slabosti za borbom za prava te diže rayting svoje serije visoko u nebesa

sa ovim se ne slazem. Serija je po meni kvalitetna i ne trebaju joj nikakvi skandali oko "MY" da bi joj povecali rejting.

Citat:
Sad se malo strpimo i da nam Halit konačno dobije novu seriju,

nema nista od nove serije, mozda jedino koji film da snimi. Po zavrsetku "MY" ide se na pravljenje   çocuka i to po mogucnosti jedne curice

Citat:
O Halitu se, uopste, izrazila krajnje pozitivno, u superlativu, opisavsi ga kao izuzetno sarmantnog i harizmaticnog muskarca koji spontano flertuje sa okolinom, od sminkerke do publike u studiju, te da je to deo njegove licnosti, u najpozitivnijem smislu. Rekla je da prosto osvaja, prirodno i lako, bez poze i vulgarnosti. O Berg je, naprotiv, imala sasvim suprotno misljenje. Veoma negativno

ovo nije prvi put da citam ovakve komentare od ljudi koji su imali srecu da se sastanu sa njima. Znam da sam negdje procitala slican komentar od djevojke koja ih je srela u Zagrebu kada su snimali onu reklamu za Konzum, a i novinarka koja je radila intervju sa njima u Istanbulu je za Berg rekla da je hladna i distancirana dok je on cista suprotnost

Citat:
Halit 'nikada ne koristi parfeme', te da logicno, to ima 'svoje pozitivne i negativne aspekte'.

ovo sam i pretpostavljala

« Zadnja izmjena: 14.06.2013; 23:26:05 pm lupinus »
Čitanje 21.06.2013; 22:45:18 pm #2729
lupinus

Nestasni Ali 

Čitanje 23.06.2013; 12:18:21 pm #2730
lupinus

Halit, Berg i Ali su na godisnjem odmoru u Bursi

ovaj rozi bicikl je Bergin poklon za dan majki
Čitanje 23.06.2013; 12:27:58 pm #2731
lupinus

Bergica sa prijateljicama

link sa ostalim slikama

http://galeri.haberturk.com/magazin/galeri/428743-yeni-hurrem-icin-ne-dedi
Čitanje 28.06.2013; 00:17:32 am #2732
lupinus

Halit , Ali i Berg

Imam osjecaj kao da su se dogovorili da ih novinari  slikaju kako bi mozda one dogadaje sa protesta malo ublazili.Svake godine idu na ljetovanje i do sada se nisu pojavljivale ovakve slike gdje ih mozemo vidjeti sve troje (pogotovo Halita) ovako opustene. Halit se cak depilirao

link sa slikama

http://kelebekgaleri.hurriyet.com.tr/galeridetay/70470/2368/1/berguzar-korel-halit-ergenc-27-haziran-2013

Bergina tetovaza

Čitanje 28.06.2013; 00:31:22 am #2733
anka grnovic

Lupinus lep pozdrav i hvala na ovim komentarima,baš su ti Ergenči zanimljivi.Šta li za našu lepoticu znači taj teto andjela i djavola pokušavam razjasniti samo sebi,ona je andjeo za nas fanove ali ovo drugo neznam,možda neko drugi zna,šalim se,ona najbolje zna što sa tim na svom lepom telu govori. Lep pozdrav svima na tom forumu.A njima lep opušten,veseo dopust,malenom posebno,da uživa sa tatom i mamom u vodi.
« Zadnja izmjena: 28.06.2013; 00:34:28 am anka grnovic »
Čitanje 07.08.2013; 22:57:49 pm #2734
Markonoc

Znam da je rano, no budući da sutra putujem, svim vjernicima islamske vjeroispovijesti čestitam ramazanski Bajram!

Btw. Naši golupčići danas slave godišnjicu braka:

My wish is that those hands never separate. I thank you all that you have not forgotten our fourth anniversary and constantly sending us nice messages for this day. I always mention that love is very valuable for us. And I hope that it is also for you.

Forum za komentiranje

Službena web stranica

Čitanje 09.08.2013; 00:44:49 am #2735
lupinus

Hvala @Markonoc ,  a Bajram Serif Mubarek Olsun i od mene

mali kao da je bio sam svoj frizer
Čitanje 10.08.2013; 13:03:22 pm #2736
anka grnovic

Lupinus Bajram Serif Mubarek Oslun i od mene,svima lep pozdrav a i našim Ergenčima lep ostatak dopusta da nam se odmorni i veseli vrata u novu sezonu,lep pozdrav iz malo ohladjene SLO
Čitanje 10.08.2013; 15:48:43 pm #2737
lupinus

Hvala @anka grnovic

Halit sa fanovima

Berg snimila reklamu za Panten

Gledajuci slike sa instagrama rekla bih da sestre Korel privlace plavooki muskarci Wink

http://distilleryimage2.s3.amazonaws.com/de14b5aa012111e3baac22000a1fbda6_7.jpg
Čitanje 14.08.2013; 12:05:58 pm #2738
lupinus

Ceyda-Bennu (2012-2013), dosta je smrsala
Čitanje 17.08.2013; 12:16:38 pm #2739
lupinus

Halitov necak i Ali
Čitanje 13.10.2013; 10:54:08 am #2740
lupinus

uvijek u centru paznje

Halit sa deset godina

Čitanje 15.10.2013; 23:45:05 pm #2741
anka grnovic

Vesela sam što si se javila,zaželela bi i čestitala praznik svima koji ga proslavljaju a tebi i Ergenčima posebno,lep pozdrav iz SLO.

Bajrum Šerif Mubarek Oslun!
Čitanje 21.10.2013; 11:55:13 am #2742
lupinus

Halit, Berg i Ali bajramske praznike proveli u Londonu
Berg je pocela postavljati i kratke video snimke na svoj instagram profil

http://instagram.com/patitis#

jedno veliko HVALA @anka,a  i ja vama zelim lijep pocetak radne sedmice
Čitanje 02.11.2013; 23:16:22 pm #2743
Markonoc

Lupinus, Anka, hvala vam što se javljate... Nekako me posjetiste na stara vremena...

Forum za komentiranje

Službena web stranica

Čitanje 03.11.2013; 11:52:33 am #2744
anka grnovic

Pa reci Markonoc da su ta stara vremene bila lepa i zanimljiva,pa puno novosti, slika, komentara, druženja,pa dajte napravite nešto u tom stilu opet,pomoći će mo koliko se da,lep pozdrav iz SLO
Čitanje 07.01.2014; 15:25:27 pm #2745
anka grnovic

Dragi prijatelji,ako iko još svraća na ovu sranicu sve vas lepo pozdravljam i želim Srećnu i zdravu,nasmejanu i veselu 2014 godinu.

Našim  omiljenim glumcima posebnu sreću i veselje.

SREĆNO !
« Zadnja izmjena: 07.01.2014; 15:28:55 pm anka grnovic »
Čitanje 17.01.2014; 23:19:34 pm #2746
Markonoc

Sa zakašnjenjem čestitam Božiće i Nove godine svima koji su što već slavili! 

Forum za komentiranje

Službena web stranica

Čitanje 06.05.2014; 16:11:23 pm #2747
bluice011

Cesto svratim na ovu nasu dragu, napustenu stranicu sa setom i u nadi da cu nekoga zateci. A, onda pomislim da je prazna i zato sto se ne setim da sama ostavim neki redak, koji ce mozda obradovati i privuci jos nekoga ko rado navrati, kao ja. Smiley Nadam se da ste svi dobro i da cemo se ponovo druziti na ovom uspavanom mestu. Nedostajete. Veliki pozdrav za Lupi, koja je davala dusu temi i bez koje nista nije isto, Anki, Korijenu, Marku...svima koji smo ovde proveli lepe trenutke. Masem vam srdacno i zelim svako dobro. Smiley

Slike nakita koriscenog u seriji sa muzikom iz serije - .pps

Topkapi Palata - .pps

TREASURE of Topkapi Palace - .pps

360 stepeni virtuelna razglednica Topkapi Palace - Harem Section

Hvala: @alenzukan
Čitanje 07.05.2014; 22:00:00 pm #2748
anka grnovic

Cesto svratim na ovu nasu dragu, napustenu stranicu sa setom i u nadi da cu nekoga zateci. A, onda pomislim da je prazna i zato sto se ne setim da sama ostavim neki redak, koji ce mozda obradovati i privuci jos nekoga ko rado navrati, kao ja. Smiley Nadam se da ste svi dobro i da cemo se ponovo druziti na ovom uspavanom mestu. Nedostajete. Veliki pozdrav za Lupi, koja je davala dusu temi i bez koje nista nije isto, Anki, Korijenu, Marku...svima koji smo ovde proveli lepe trenutke. Masem vam srdacno i zelim svako dobro. Smiley

Bluice011,pozdravljam te i baš danas i ja svrati na tu stranicu i sve vas pozivam da se opet družimo,bilo nam je lepo,još će nam biti samo dajmo se ponovo okupiti,sve vas voli Anka
Čitanje 08.05.2014; 01:38:14 am #2749
bluice011

Draga Anka, tako mi je drago videti Vas ovde. Smiley Bas ste me obradovali. Ne znam zasto sam posebno setna kada svratim na ove stranice i zateknem ih praznim. Sigurno ima veze sa ljudima koji ovde navracaju. Delim Vase zelje i masem svima. Smiley

Slike nakita koriscenog u seriji sa muzikom iz serije - .pps

Topkapi Palata - .pps

TREASURE of Topkapi Palace - .pps

360 stepeni virtuelna razglednica Topkapi Palace - Harem Section

Hvala: @alenzukan
 Str: 1 ... 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111   Gore
Skoči na: